Extend your living space with an expertly crafted loft conversion
A loft conversion can transform your home, modifying your loft space to take it from a dusty, cold and drab area and turning it into a bright, warm and airy living space. By converting your loft you will be able to benefit from;
- Improved views from skylights and velux windows
- Extended living space
- Increased home resale value
- Improved insulation meaning lower energy costs
Loft conversion ideas
By converting your loft space you’re not only extending your living space, you’re also opening up a new realm of possibilities of what to do with this space. Slanted walls and large velux windows can help to develop the character of a room and will inspire your interior design choices. Functionally, you can transform your loft space into…
- A starlit bedroom master suite
- A home office with a view
- An opulent bath or shower room
- A cosy home cinema room
- A bright and airy gym space
The possibilities are endless, but before you start dreaming of what to do with your new loft conversion, you’ll need to consider a few key points.
Loft conversion checklist
- Is your loft suitable for conversion?
- Do you have or need planning permission for the conversion?
- Do you have building regulations approval?
- Who will be designing your loft?
If you’ve figured out if a loft conversion is viable and you’ve found an appropriate architect, then you’ll need to contact a professional to carry out the job. You can get your project off the ground by talking to Nunhead Roofing. Our expert roofers and professionally trained to carry out loft conversion projects, transforming your loft and extending your living space.